Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the MN Eye Consultants (MEC) MYEYESTORE website. The following Terms of Service govern your use of this website. If you visit or shop at MEC MYEYESTORE, you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully.
No Professional Advice
When you visit this website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and are consenting to receive communications from us electronically regarding a purchase or response to a question or comment or because you have chosen to receive promotional, legal or reminder emails about your purchase. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices within your account or on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, account information, articles, data, images, passwords, customer numbers, screens, text, user names, web pages or other materials (collectively, the "Content") appearing on the website are the exclusive property of iiCayr, LLC, its practice partners or its subsidiaries. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade dress (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the websites are registered and unregistered Trademarks of iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE, its practice partners, vendor partners or others. The vendor and MEC logos and or Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits iiCayr,LLC dba MYEYESTORE, its practice partners, its vendor partners or others . All other trademarks not owned by iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE, its practice partners, vendor partners or others that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE, its practice partners, its vendor partners or others. Images of people, objects or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE, its practice partners, its vendors or others. Nothing on this website shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication or otherwise. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users involved in such violations.
We also reserve the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Website License and Prohibited Uses
We grant you access to make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This access does not include the use of the website to do any of the following, including but not limited to:
- 1. resell or commercially use this website or its contents; download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant or other person or entity;
- 2. use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of establishing an account with us;
- 3. delete or revise any material or other information of ours or any other user;
- 4. harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- 5. collect or otherwise use any data located on the website for litigation or legislative purposes;
- 6. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website's infrastructure;
- 7. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on this website;
- 8. use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than (i) the search engine and search agents available from iiCayr, LLC and MYEYESTORE and (ii) generally available third party web browsers
- 9. allow any other person or entity to use your Customer Number or other identifying information;
- 10. attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.
- 11. You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, actions such as:
- 1. accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- 2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- 3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, using any type of spyware or redirecting software, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing" the website;
- 4. forcing the placement of cookies;
- 5. sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- 6. forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
- 7. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of iiCayr, LLC or MYEYESTORE or MEC without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing iiCayr, LLC's or MYEYESTORE's or our practice partner's name or Trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of MYEYESTORE and our practice partners' websites so long as the link does not portray our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any MYEYESTORE's or our practice partners' logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
Reselling Products Prohibited
You are absolutely prohibited from reselling in any manner any products you purchase from MYEYESTORE or our practice partners, whether you purchased the products through the website or by any other means.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide the following information:
- 12. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- 13. identification of the URL or other specific location on the website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- 14. your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- 15. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- 16. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is either the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- 17. an electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- 18. For claims of copyright infringement on the website please notify:
Stephannie Keller, iiCayr, LLC, 4801 W. 81st Street, Suite 111, Bloomington, MN 55437. Telephone: (952) 463-1200. Email: [email protected]
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing offered products. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product we offer is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations-including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content derived from this website to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
We may elect to electronically monitor areas of this website and may disclose any Content, records or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the website; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the website.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the website, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
Links to Third Party Websites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party's website. These links will let you leave this website. The linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse any third party linked website or its use or contents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE AND ITS PRACTICE PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE AND ITS PRACTICE PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE AND ITS PRACTICE PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MYEYESTORE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. iiCayr, LLC dba MYEYESTORE AND ITS PRACTICE PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us.
Website Policies and Modification